A Ideal Network for Pharmaceutical Research and Production
The large number of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical companies and institutions established in Marburg speaks for itself: Marburg combines comprehensive and industry-specific know-how and has a large network of industry insiders – from specialists through to market partners.
The good transport infrastructure and links to the motorway network in the Rhine-Maine region provide a fast exchange of goods with customers throughout Europe.
- Lively university city with a high quality of life
- Good transport links
- Outstanding in terms of recreational and leisure value
- Cosmopolitan with great diversity
- Lowest unemployment rate in the state of Hesse
- Extensive range of education and training programmes
- Around 77,000 people live, work and study here